Pioneers Out Of Conviction
With the formation of the company by Kurt Bodinger in 2000, IP Austria Communication was the first Austrian company to start a development project for a packet-switched telephone network. Market entry took place 2 years later and first projects were successfully realized.
Quality As A Measure Of Success
Since the quality of IP telephony is directly related to the quality of the broadband connection, we have laid the foundation for our success with the development of the “IP Link”.
With our “broadband network of the future”, we are able to offer high quality and competitive communications services and cloud solutions to national and international companies – in more than 60 countries worldwide!
“We currently have one of the most modern and powerful IP communication networks with intelligent management for different IP services with the highest voice quality, security and availability.”
Always keeping with the times
The entire team of IP Austria Communication, consisting of numerous specialists and experts from the IT sector & telecommunications, understands how to drive processes and developments forward and thus be market leaders again and again!
He began his career in telecommunication in 1976. Starting out as a young technician, he later went on to work in marketing and sales, and ultimately founded the company, IP Austria, which became Austria’s first IP provider, in the year 2000.
Once a developer who worked for Siemens in the Plant Engineering department, he soon switched to being a development manager in the field of mobile telecommunication, and later on as a database specialist for Bet and Win. Today he serves as IP Austria’s CEO.
What makes us proud
- Our never-ending pioneering spirit and more than 20 years of experience in the most fast-paced, rapidly expanding and technologically challenging industry – worldwide.
- Our software developers, who have implemented a language as a software application in broadband networks – and being practically the first in the industry!
- Our specialists, who began their preliminary work in 1995 and completed the first IP-based transmission technology in 2002 – making the public SS7 technology (also known as ISDN telephony) obsolete, thereby paving the way for the most modern “telephone transmission technology”.
- Our ability to act as a silent partner, whose strength is characterized by operating in the background, and who are dedicated to providing behind-the-scenes turnkey applications and platforms – for both large and small ICT companies.
- Being a trustworthy partner who gives you impetus and never acts as your competitor.