IP telephony for businesses of every size with IP Austria
ISDN technology has already no longer been developed for years and is “end of life”
The transition to an IP telephony infrastructure ensures you the highest possible investment protection and a multitude of previously expensive or completely impossible services.
IP telephony or also Internet telephony is the abbreviation for the VoIP (“Voice over Internet Protocol”) and therefore telephony over computer networks. What is special about the technology of IP Austria is the transmission route. In contrast to conventional internet telephony, we ensure that the voice data packets are managed and conveyed to the receiver without disruption.
With the technology of the SIP protocol (“session initiation protocol”) we can realise the call quality and availability of your communication to the highest level. Integrating premium IP telephony of IP Austria offers the possibility to flexibly use various software applications from the CTI sector to accelerate processes and enables disruption-free communication with your customers, staff and partners.
- you can significantly reduce your communication costs
- you can increase your communication efficiency
- you can improve the service for your customers
- you can offer your staff a modern and easy-to-use communications infrastructure
- you only require one IP network for speech and data
- you can network several locations and home workstations more affordably