IP-TELEPHONY FOR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
You can connect your Skype Business (formerly LYNC) Solution to the public telephone network in 2 ways. Via the indirect route of a Skype gateway or directly via IP telephony.
Skype Business (formerly LYNC) is a unified communication platform which was originally developed for internal network communication and can only make connections to public communication networks as an “additional function”.
To translate the software language of Skype Business to IP telephony, special gateways are required or our IP telephone connection “Skype for Business DDI Trunk”.
- No additional hardware required
- Any number language channels possible
- Immediately available
- Certified Skype for Business support
- Integrate multiple national and international phone numbers
- Good value integration of premium rate and free phone numbers and numbers for private networks (05)
- Telephone numbers available from 54 countries
- Network multiple Skype for Business locations
- Good value flat rates
- Free internal network calls
- For specific Skype for Business installations, there are applications for which the use of a gateway is advantageous
- Specifically, for necessary interfaces to ISDN or analogue connections
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS GATEWAY:
Should a Skype for Business installation require the integration of ISDN or analogue connections, specific gateways are necessary.
These gateways require specific knowledge and are programmed and maintained by us according to individual needs and the existing infrastructure.